Trust Desert Water Conditioning to make a clear difference throughout your home.
|Ultima 5600 SXT||Olympus WS 150|
It’s evident in the spot-free dishes, the brighter and softer clothes and shower stall without water spots. You can feel it as shampoo rinses out completely, leaving your hair shiny and more manageable. And you’ll save money on soaps and detergents while eliminating scale buildup that could harm your water-using appliances. In all these areas and more, Ultima Water Conditioners make your home and lifestyle a little more comfortable.
This sophisticated system is easily programmed to match all your family’s water needs.
Five-cycle regeneration maximizes the system’s efficiency. Demand initiated regeneration saves you money on salt and water because the conditioner only regenerates when needed, based entirely on your family’s actual water usage. Plus, with the internal bypass, you’ll have continuous water during the backwash and regeneration cycles. External bypass valve is also included for ease of service.
Our digital display makes programming simple. There’s no need to worry about power outages; the electronic system maintains your program settings.
The Ultima Water Conditioner: easy and versatile.
– The 1 inch flow-through valve meets NSF/ANSI 44 requirements. It is ideal for larger homes because it supplies more water with less pressure drop.
– The water softener system’s composite material is durable making it resistant to corrosion.
– Cycles are fully adjustable so settings are customized for your needs.
– Designed with a minimum number of moving parts means easy maintenance.
– The sturdy polyethylene brine tank holds up to 250 lbs. of salt. And the reliable brine safety valve incorporates built-in safeguards that prevent brine tank overflow.
– Highly efficient resin is designed to be long-lasting.
– Conditioning tank is NSF-certified and made from non-corrosive, reinforced fiberglass.
Contact us today! We can review these features with you in more detail.